Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Therapist

Got myself to a therapist this week and she diagnosed me as having "girly calfs."  (That's what Dave at work called them, not her)  Essentially my calf muscles aren't strong enough, and it's causing major tightness.  She gave me a few exersizes to do and confirmed that I have the right shoes and they are holding up well.  She also recommended an insert for even more support, and confirmed my desire to get new ski boots.  I ran a couple miles last week, and I'm not sure if I'll keep track of every single run going forward - I'd like to have a record, and I'm all about using technology for everything, but I want a spreadsheet or database so I can investigate pace and progress.  There's some websites that do this, and a wrist worn GPS that helps... so be looking for that in the future. 

I told Suzy I'd be an alternate for her BTV 2007 Marathon Team, as well as maybe signing up to do the whole thing.  The registration is at the end of this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home