Monday, June 12, 2006

28min 3.3mi

Did the neighborhood loop the easy way 3 times. Listened to a podcast (TWiW) and enjoyed it very much. I think until I start getting some new music on the iPod I'll be listening to podcasts. My commute to work is now 17min (used to be 5) so I listen to them on then too - so I'l be needing some more podcasts now that I have activities during which to listen to them more.

Saw another runner on this route for the first time ever - guy was going the other way and I'm glad cause he was MOVING and would have blown by me. I think I saw him while driving the other day and he had a tShirt that read "Shut up and Run" - which is kinda the opposite of this whole blog thing.

No pain today - I stretched the calf before+after but dunno if that helps, or if it's the shoes finally helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home